Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne
The Tile Cleaning Experts
Is it time to revitalise your tiles? Our tile cleaning services help remove dirt, stains and restore the original beauty. Our team of qualified technicians have over 10 years expeience in tile and grout cleaning throughout Melbourne.
We clean tiles for both residential and commercial properties. Suitable for all types of floors and wall tiles, including slate, travertine, marble, porcelain, stone, terracotta, sandstone and vinyl. Our technicians are equipped with the right tools and training to eliminate stubborn stains and contaminants found in grout. We are the experts at tile cleaning Melbourne and offer a full warranty.
Why Professional Tile Cleaning Is Essential
Tiles give a room personality and a gorgeous, luxury appearance. But they can only do so if they look sparkling clean. Of course, you can purchase DIY cleaning products and do the tile cleaning yourself. But for the best results our professionals will use the latest cleaning agents and equipment to give a sparkling finish. With NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne, your tile and grout will look like new.
Some of the tiled areas we clean are:
- Tiled Floors in Kitchens, Bathrooms and Showers
- Kitchen Splashbacks
- Family rooms
- Ceramic Tiled Flooring
- Limestone Tiled Floors
- Patios, Decks & Walkways
- Pool surrounds
- Fences, Garages, Chimneys
- Stone and Brick Driveways
- Driveways and any other tiled exterior area
What are the Benefits of Tile Cleaning?
Without regular cleaning, your floors and walls will suffer in quality and appearance.
The principal advantages of a professional cleaning service are:
1. Enhances the look of your home
When professionals scrub, clean and remove dirt and debris, your tiles give you brand new looking floors and walls.
2. Extends the lifespan of your tiles
Professional tile and grout cleaning removes accumulations of harmful dirt that can damage tile and grout.
3. Removes stubborn stains
The right professional equipment can blast away stubborn stains that you would be unable to get rid of even after hours of scrubbing.
4. Protects tiles and grouts from future stains
Being a porous material, grout absorbs liquids that are spilled onto it. Professionals apply a robust sealant that acts as a barrier to prevent moisture from seeping in.
5. Provides a healthier home and work environment
Professional cleaning eliminates the bacteria, allergens and other potentially harmful contaminants that accumulate in grout and tiles.
6. Saves you wasting time and effort
You can spend hours scrubbing away at tiles and grout with a DIY approach without any meaningful results. Professionals can do the job quicker and better, giving you the outcome you want.
The Problem of Porosity
One of the secrets to great looking tiles is great looking grout. However, this composite material is porous and, as a result, easily absorbs grease, moisture, oils and limescale. These, in turn, attract bacteria, dust and dirt that over time darken and discolour the grout. And while supermarket cleaning solutions can dilute and remove some of the debris, they’re not 100% effective, so the dirt soaks deeper into the grout. Eventually, the pores become breeding grounds for mould and bacteria growth.
But don’t worry; we can overcome this porous problem by applying an advanced tile and grout sealant formulation that repels water and other liquids, reduces staining and protects your tile and grout.
Tile Cleaning Process
- Floor Identification – Identify materials and perform a test patch to analyse surface
- Inspection – Pre-inspection of tile surfaces to determine the best cleaning methods
- Pre Treatment – Pre-spraying of tiles and each grout line with environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Cleaning – Thorough power scrubbing and cleaning of tiles and grout lines with specially formulated cleaning agents and high-pressure cleaning equipment that break up and eliminate dirt, grease and grime
- Rinse and Remove – Removing old sealants and extract waste from tiles and grout
- Assessment – Assess damaged tiles and grout followed by replacement or repair, depending on their condition.
- Re Sealing – Grout and tile resealing to provide ongoing protection against future staining issues. Grout lines can either be clear sealed or colour sealed
- Final Touches – Applying anti-slip treatments and neutralising chemicals.
How Long Will It Take to Clean?
Every job is different due to the size of the area, the current condition of the tiles and grout, the treatments required and how much work is involved. Once we know more about your requirements, we will be able to give you a time estimate.
“Arrived on time and extremely polite and courteous. Explained the treatment process and what outcome we should expect, tiles looked amazing, very satsfied customer, thank you.”
Rachel Withers – Ringwood
“Great job again, always professional, highly recommend these guys.”
Bev Secombe – Richmond
Tiles look cleaner than when we moved in. The grout looks awesome too. Very impressed.”
Michael Weston – Box Hill
“The tile cleaning result exceeded our expectations. We are so happy. You guys are worth every cent.”
Sam Owens – Essendon
What is regrouting?
Regrouting is the process of laying new grout between existing tiles. The process includes removing old grout from the joints (seams), between the tiles either manually scraping and cleaning or using an oscillating tool. The new grout can then be applied over the top . Making sure the surface is clean so the grout has omething to bond to.
What is grout re-colouring?
Recolouring grout is done by using a chemical called grout recolourant. Before using its important to make sure the surafcace is cleand na dry. This helps revitalise your floor tiles by covering stains.
What is sealing?
Tiles can be sealed using a sealing agent which protects aginst dirt, stains and erosion.
What is stripping?
Floor or tile stripping is done to remove a previous layer of sealer or polish to restore its orginal state.
- Terracotta, Stone and Marble Floor Cleaning
- Porcelain, Limestone, Slate, Travertine
- Tile Stripping and ReGrouting
- High Pressure Cleaning (Jetwash)
- Tile Sealing
- Grout Residue Removal (Grout Haze)
- Deep Scrubbing of Tiles & Grout using latest technology and solutions.
- Tile & Grout Repair
- Tile Sealing
- Anti-slip Treatments
Why Choose Us
- High Quality Standards
- Consumers #1 Choice
- Supplied with The Latest Technology
- Trusted & Friendly
- Affordable Packages Available
- Bayside & Mornington Peninsula
- North Melbourne
- West Melbourne
- East Melbourne
- Inner City & CBD
Contact Us Today
Whatever your tile and grout cleaning problems, the experts at NO1 Carpet Cleaning can fix them. To obtain a free, no-obligation quote or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 03 8595 9900 or use the online enquiry form.