Steam Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Affordable Deep Cleaning For Your Carpets
Is it time to clean your carpets? Steam cleaning is a great way bring them back to life. The cleaners at NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne offer a range of affordable services using steam methods.
Steam Carpet Cleaning is a popular method of cleaning carpets. Steam cleaning is often recommended by professionals as the most effective way to deep clean and sanitise carpets. This method of carpet cleaning uses hot water extraction to remove dirt, dust and bacteria from your carpets. It is also very effective at removing odours and allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, mould and mildew.
Did you also know we use environmentally friendly cleaning solutions (some are also biodegradable) which are safe for your family and pets? Another added bonus to give you complete peace of mind. When you choose us ou are partnering with one of the best in the business.
What Is Steam Carpet Cleaning?
Carpet steam cleaning is known as Hot Water Extraction or HWE. This method uses a high pressure hose to inject hot water into the carpet. A chemical solution is then sprayed into the carpet which is activated by hot water. The vacuum wand then extracts the water, removing soil, stains and allergens. If stains are present a pre-treatment is used to break down the stain prior to extracting the water. The type of carpet fibre (synthetic, wool or natural) will determine which detergent or stain remover to use.
- Pre Inspection – To determine the type of carpet fibre and stains (soiling) that need to be treated.
- Pre Treatment – Spraying chemical solution onto carpet prior to cleaning process. Alkaline based detergents used on synthetic fibres. Acid based detergents on woolen fibres.
- Stain Removal (Spot Treatment) – Pre Treating stains.
- Agitation – Dislodge the deeply ingrained dirt using an electric rotary agitator.
- Hot Water Extraction – Commence cleaning process by spraying very hot, pressurized, chemically treated water onto the carpet’s surface. The vacuum then removes all the dirt, grime and dissolved soil.
- Deoderise – Carry out a final rinse with a citrus deodoriser.
- Carpet Grooming – Groom or comb the carpets fibre to restore the pile to its original state.
- Post Inspection – To determine all areas cleaned satisfactorily.
What The Benefits?
Steaming is perhaps the most effective deep-cleaning option. It cleans much more than just the surface of your carpet because it combines hot water with chemicals. The water spray also aids in loosening difficult-to-remove contaminants.
Expect Perfect results when you employ our steam cleaning service. Our procedure removes most stains, grime, dirt, allergens and bugs. When steam meets fiber, it breaks up dirt and clean effectively. It is also used to collect dry steam, dirt, and other noxious substances.
- Steam Upholstery Cleaning
- Curtain and Blinds
- Rugs, Mats and Hall RunnersSteam Cleaned
- Commercial Cleaning for Schools and Offices
- We also provude Dry Carpet Cleaning services
Why Choose Us
- 20 Years Experience
- Professionally Trained Carpet Cleaners
- Every Cleaner is Friendly & Reliable
- Punctual Cleaners – We Arrive On Time
- Public Liability Insurance – $20,000,000
- Remove all Dirt and Grime – Guaranteed
- Affordable Prices – Cheap as Chips
- FREE Quotes
Our Locations in Melbourne
- Melbourne CBD
- Northern Suburbs Melbourne
- Western Suburbs Melbourne
- Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
- Bayside Melbourne
Get Your Free Quote
Call our friendly and knowledgeable cleaners today to make a booking.
Phone NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne on: 03 8595 9900.