Professional Carpet Steam Cleaning
For A Deeper Clean That Lasts Longer
Dirty carpets detract from the appeal of your interior. Professionally steam cleaning is perfect for carpets in residential homes or commercial properties.
We offer professional cleaning services for both carpets or upholstery. Steam cleaning your carpets is an affordable method for removing inground dirt and stubborn stains. This type of carpet cleaning provides superior results that are gauranteed to last. Our technicians are fully certified too and they take pride in offering you the best results posisble. Combined with using industry standard procedures you are gauranteed complete satisfaction on every job. That’s why our customers love us. Read some testimonials below to see how happy our clients are. Our high quality portable machines are amoungst the best equipment available in the carpet cleaning industry. Our truck mounted cleaning equipment is used for large commercial flooring.
Did you also know we use environmentally friendly solutions (some are also biodegradable) which are safe for your family and pets? Another added bonus to give you complete peace of mind. When you choose No1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne you are partnering with the best in the business.
We also offer a full 100% guarantee on all work.
Did we also mention we are happy to work around your busy schedule to ensure minimal disruption to your day. Now that’s customer service.
What Is Carpet Steam Cleaning?
Steam cleaning is known as Hot Water Extraction or HWE. This method uses a high pressure hose to inject hot water into the carpet. A chemical solution is then sprayed into the carpet which is activated by hot water. The vacuum wand then extracts the water, removing soil, stains and allergens. If stains are present a pre-treatment is used to break down the stain prior to extracting the water. The type of carpet fibre (synthetic, wool or natural) will determine which detergent or stain remover to use.
The Hot Water Extraction process is as follows:
- Pre Inspection – To determine the type of carpet fibre and stains (soiling) that need to be treated.
- Pre Treatment – Spraying chemical solution onto carpet prior to cleaning process. Alkaline based detergents used on synthetic fibres. Acid based detergents on woolen fibres.
- Stain Removal (Spot Treatment) – Pre Treating carpet stains.
- Agitation – Dislodge the deeply ingrained dirt using an electric rotary agitator.
- Hot Water Extraction (Steam Cleaning) – Commence cleaning process by spraying very hot, pressurized, chemically treated water onto the carpet’s surface. The vacuum then removes all the dirt, grime and dissolved soil.
- Deoderise – Carry out a final rinse with a citrus deodoriser.
- Carpet Grooming – Groom or comb the carpets fibre to restore the pile to its original state.
- Post Inspection – To determine all areas cleaned satisfactorily.
Drying time varies according to the ventilation, air conditioning etc. but is usually around 4-6 hours. However, most carpet floor can be walked on straight away, provided the shoes are clean.
How Much Does It Cost?
Prices start from $25 per room (end of lease – lowset homes). Three bedroom homes start at $99.
This is our 3rd time using your carpet cleaning services and always thrileld with the final result. Thank you and please book us in for another 6 months time.
Rosalie Jackson – Dandenong
We called to make a last minute booking to remove some wine stains before our daughters birthday. Not only did you book us in the next day but also arrived early and did such an amazing job! Highly recommend to family and friends. Thank you again.
Maria Valentino – Essendon
- Residential Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Curtain and Blinds Cleaning
- Rugs, Mats and Hall Runners
- Commercial Cleaning for Schools and Offices
Why Choose Us
- Professionally Trained Carpet Cleaners
- Friendly & Reliable
- Punctual – We Arrive On Time
- Public Liability Insurance – $10,000,000
- Remove all Dirt and Grime – Guranteed
- Affordable Prices
- FREE Quotes
- Melbourne CBD
- Northern Suburbs Melbourne
- Western Suburbs Melbourne
- Eastern Suburbs
- Bayside Melbourne
Get Your Quote
Call our friendly and knowledgeable cleaning staff today to make a booking.
Phone: 03 8595 9900