Carpet Cleaning Geelong from $99
Local Geelong Carpet Steam Cleaners
Are you looking for a reliable Geelong carpet cleaning company? At NO1 Carpet Cleaning Geelong, we clean carpets, rugs, and upholstery. From residential homes to commercial businesses, we do it all. With over 20 years of experience in cleaning all types of carpets and upholstery, our technicians are highly trained and certified. Each carpet cleaning technician is covered a $20 million Public Liability Insurance. Giving you complete peace of mind. We’re dedicated to providing 100% satisfaction on every carpet steam cleaning job.
Call our Geelong carpet cleaning experts today to get a free quote or advice.
Residential Carpet Cleaning Geelong
Our domestic carpet cleaning team have over 20 years experience. Our dedication to giving customers 100% satisfaction is second to none. We’ve built a strong reputation in the local Geelong commuity and take pride in every job we do. We work with local homeowners to clean, restore, and maintain their rugs, carpets, tiles and upholstery. So if you are a homeowner or tenant looking for cheap carpet cleaning in Geelong, give NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne a call today.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Geelong
If you run a local business having clean carpets is important. Both your staff and customers expect a clean environment. Our professional commercial carpet cleaning team is highly skilled will complete the job with minimal disruption to your business. We clean offices, restaurants, banks, retail shops, supermarkets, schools, and government buildings. Get in touch today to discuss your requirements.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Geelong
The process of carpet steam cleaning is also known as “hot water extraction”. The steam carpet cleaning technique involves injecting hot water into the carpet fibres using high pressure. A powerful vacuum then extracts the water out. This process removes dirt, stains and debris out of the carpet. It also gets rid of allergens and other impurities hidden beneath the surface. The steam clean technique is widely considered to be the best deep-cleaning method you can use on our carpets. The combination of chemicals, high temperature and high-pressure water extracts embedded debris deep with your carpets. The result is a healthy fresh clean carpet. Experience the difference of our carpet steam cleaning service today.
Dry Carpet Cleaning Geelong
We offer carpet dry cleaning as a safe, effective, and quick alternative to steam cleaning.
Dry carpet cleaning uses no-moisture or very low moisture (VLM) to clean carpets. This method works by mixing absorbent compounds with specialised cleaning agents and solvents over the surface of the carpet. A rotary scrubbing machine then works the chemical mixture into the carpet fibres to break up dirt and stains. The mixture is absorbed by the carpet then vacuumed up. One of the main benefits is the fast drying time. The carpet dries quickly so you can walk on it straight away.
Rug Cleaning Geelong
NO1 Carpet Cleaning provides a comprehensive, professional rug cleaning services. Our cleaners are trained to remove debris, stains, and dirt from your rug via different techniques. We also use high-quality detergents and sophisticated machines to remove stains without harming your rugs. Our rug cleaning and restoration services will preserve the quality and the overall outlook of your rug. We can clean all rug types either at your home or at our rug washing facility. We’ll pick your rug up and drop it back once it’s cleaned. We clean Persian, oriental, cotton and delicate wool rugs.
Upholstery Cleaning Geelong
Our upholstery cleaning technicians are professional and experienced to clean all types of fabrics. From leather sofas to lounge chairs, we do it all. Fabric is more delicate and absorbent than other surfaces and can easily be damaged. Dirt and grime is hidden inside your upholstered furniture and needs deep cleaning. Do you have stains on your furniture? No problem, we can fix that too. We’ll apply spot treatments to remove pet, food, drink, or oil and grease stains on all your upholstery. After cleaning we’ll deoderise and santizie to remove odors, leaving it smelling fresh and clean.
Give your sofas, lounges and chairs a makeover today and experience the difference.
Tiles and Grout Cleaning Geelong
As much as your carpets, rugs, and upholsteries need proper cleaning, the tiles and grout also need needs to be cleaned. No1 Carpet Cleaning specializes in tiles and grout restoration with appropriate chemicals that preserve and protect the tiles and grouts from damage.
Our professional cleaners use a proven process to wash tile and grout. They start by vacuuming to remove excess dirt from the surface. Then they mop the floors to remove surface stains. Then they use a powerful high-pressure truck mounted machine to extract and remove dirt from tiles and grout. The heavy-duty cleaning products help remove all the dirt between the cracks and deep within the concrete grout. We clean tiled Floors in Kitchens, Bathrooms and Showers, Kitchen Splashbacks, Family rooms, Ceramic Tiled Flooring, Limestone, Tiled Floors Decks & Walkways, Pool surrounds Chimneys, Driveways, and any other tiled exterior area.
We recommend cleaning your tile and grout cleaned at least once every year.
High-Pressure Cleaning Geelong
Our high-pressure cleaning technicians are trained, licensed, and insured. We provide high-pressure washing for every type of surface. This includes deckings, school buildings, hotels, and driveways. When we use our high-pressure washing service, it eliminates stubborn stains and reveals maintenance issues. We also clean domestic homes and commercial properties, including shops, restaurants, sports centers, schools, factories, apartment buildings, and public areas.
The Carpet Steam Cleaning Process
Our premium service may incur additional costs for pre vacuuming, rotary scrubbing and sanitizing.
- Initial Inspection
- Pre Spray Heavy Soiled areas
- Spot Treatments for Stains
- Rotary Scrubber – Scrubbing to Loosen soil
- Rotary Shampoo
- Hot Water Extraction (Steam Clean) or Dry Cleaning
- Post inspection
- Free Deodorise
Regular Carpet Cleaning Benefits
- Low Toxic Eco-Friendly Cleaning
- Hygienic Cleaning Process
- Eliminates 99.99% of germs and bacteria
- Removes Trapped Dirt and Debris
- Extends the lifetime of your carpet
- Enhanced Appearance
- Eliminates Soiling in High Traffic Areas
- Removes stains, odor, dust and dirt particles
- Remove Harmful Pollutants
- Improve the air quality for Asthma Sufferers
- Reduces risk of allergens like dust mites
- Eliminating allergens like pollen and dander
- Kill Mold Spores
- Eliminates Residue that can increase risk of mold growth
Why Choose Us
- 20 Years Experience in the Carpet Cleaning Industry
- Public Liability Insurance (up to $20 Million)
- All our Staff are IICRC Trained
- Licensed Victorian Carpet Cleaning Technicians
- Reliable Service and Always on Time
- Competitive Pricing with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Children and Pet Safe Environmentally Friendly Products
- Domestic Houses and Apartments
- Commercial Carpet Cleaner – Offices and Hospitality
- Protect Your Carpets With Scotchgard Protection
- Anti-Allergen Products
- Mattress Cleaning
- High Pressure Washing
- Pet Odor Removal
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Spot Treatments
- Bonnet Pad Cleaning
- Moving out and End of Lease
- Windows, Curtains, and Blinds Cleaning
- Deodorizer & Sanitizing
- Flea Treatment & Pest Control
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
Professional carpet cleaners recommend you clean your carpets every 6-12 months. The frequency depends on the amount of foot traffic.
How much does carpet cleaning cost?
Costs start from $99 for 2 rooms.
Can you remove all stains?
We can’t guarantee all stains can be completely removed.
Very reliable local carpet cleaning services in geelong. We chose the carpet dry cleaning method and they did a great job. They provide a full range of services that met our expectations. Outstanding results.
Emily Hull – Point Cook
Great carpet cleaner who provided professional cleaning services. We used their end of lease service and extremeley happy. Great job/ Thank you
Samantha Laney – East Geelong
Locations in Geelong
- Geelong – 3220
- Anakie, Armstrong Creek, Avalon, Balliang, Barwon Heads, Batesford, Bell Park, Bell Post Hill, Bellarine, Belmont, Breakwater
- Breamlea, Ceres, Charlemont, City of Greater Geelong, Clifton Springs, Connewarre, Corio, Curlewis, Drumcondra
- Drysdale, East Geelong, Fyansford, Geelong, Geelong West, Grovedale, Hamlyn Heights, Herne Hill, Highton
- Indented Head, Lara, Leopold, Little River, Lovely Banks, Manifold Heights, Mannerim, Marcus Hill, Marshall
- Moolap, Moorabool, Mount Duneed, Newcomb, Newtown, Norlane, North Geelong, North Shore, Ocean Grove
- Point Lonsdale, Point Wilson, Portarlington, Queenscliff, Rippleside, South Geelong, St Albans Park, St Leonards
- Staughton Vale, Swan Bay, Thomson, Wallington, Wandana Heights, Waurn Ponds, and Whittington.
Talk to Us
Do you want to bring your carpets back to life?
Call NO1 Carpet Cleaning Today on 03 8595 9900.