Leather Sofa Cleaning Master
No 1 Consumer’s Choice in Melbourne
A leather sofa offers unmatched comfort, elegance and class to elevate any living space. If appropriately maintained, leather will last a lot longer than your average fabric sofa. However, over time perspiration, spills, stains and skin acids take their toll. While regular cleaning can help maintain your furniture’s beauty, nothing can match a professional cleaning service’s quality and experience.
At NO1 Carpet Cleaning, our dedicated specialists provide Melbourne residents with a high-quality service that cleans and protects leather to ensure it stays supple, soft and fresh. We offer bespoke solutions to both residential and commercial clients that go far beyond a deep clean. We’ll also restore the quality of the leather so that it looks showroom new.
Our Leather Sofa Cleaning Process
We clean leather sofas by hand because it is gentler, safer and produces superior results. Ours is an eco-friendly approach with no harmful products. The detergents and solutions we use pose no risk to children or animals.
1) We start by performing a detailed inspection of the leather sofa prior to the cleaning process. We check for stains, mould, dust, odours and more.
2) Before work commences, we test a small sample patch of the leather to make sure it can withstand the treatment. You see, different types of it require different treatments and so it is essential to find the right materials for ultimate results.
3) A thorough vacuum to pick up dust, dirt and any other tiny loose materials.
4) Application of a conditioner to restore the furniture’s softness and moisture. This also helps to resist the effects of daily soiling.
5) Spot cleaning with a specialised solvent and cloth.
6) A final check to ensure we’ve missed nothing and that your furniture is spotless.
7) We invite you to inspect our work and ensure you are 100% satisfied.
With our great service, your leather sofa will look better and last longer.
- Eco-friendly products that are not available over the counter.
- Specialised treatments that are best suited to your furniture’s type of leather.
- Antiviral sanitation to kill germs.
- Leather Upholstery Cleaned & Restored
- Leather Protection
- Steam & Dry Cleaning
Why Choose Us
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Public Liability Insured
- Friendly & Trustworthy
- Professional Experienced Cleaners
- Affordable & Competitive Price
- Inside City & CBD
- Eastern Suburbs in Melbourne
- Northern Suburbs in Melbourne
- Western Suburbs in Melbourne
- Mornington Peninsula
If your leather sofa is in need of some TLC, contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.
We’ll reclaim the glamour of your leather sofas with an unrivalled professional clean.