High Pressure Cleaning Experts
Pressure Cleaning For All Exteriors
At NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne, we provide high pressure cleaning for every type of surface. Our high pressure cleaning technicians are fully trained, licensed and insured. We can clean driveways and carparks through to patios and decking. Let our team of experts restore your hard surfaces to their former glory.
From school buildings and hotels through to homes and apartment buildings, we do it all. Using the latest pressure cleaning equipment, you are gauranteed to be delighted with the results. Our chemicals are powerful yet friendly on the environment. We can remove any old stains or built up dirt, grim, calcium, mold and mildew. Cleaning with high pressure can really make your exteriors look like new again. Sometimes manual scrubbing with detergents or chemicals from Bunnings simply don’t work. That’s where professional pressure washing comes in. Our pressure washers generate 2000 to 4800 PSI (Pounds per Square Inch). They have a water flow rating of 200 to 400 Litres an hour. That’s powerful pressure that’s cleans anything in its path. With our pressure washing the dirt doesn’t stand a chance.
External surfaces attract dirt, mould, algae, bird droppings, fungus, lichen, moss and bacteria. Not only does this spoil their appearance. The grime can eat away at materials causing rot and further damage. If left unwashed, bricks, tiles and concrete may deteriorate over time. However, regular cleaning with high pressure can reduce these risks by tackling even the most stubborn problems.
Not only do we clean domestic homes but also commercial properties. Including shops, restaurants, sports centres, schools, factories, apartment buildings and public areas.
What Do We Clean?
- Drives, patios and swimming pool areas
- Gutters and roofs
- Outdoor timber and pergolas
- Paved footpaths
- Factories and warehouses
- School playgrounds
- And much more
Our cleaning service also covers chewing gum, paint and graffiti removal.
Benefits of High Pressure Cleaning
- Removes dirt quickly and easily
- Removes highly adhesive materials
- Boosts curb appeal
- Makes your business premises look more inviting
- Preserves the exterior of your home
- Saves money by preventing unnecessary decay and repairs
- Gets at hard to reach areas
- Can improve the resale value of a property
- We can reach the most difficult places
- Environmentally friendly using only water
- Roof Cleaning
- Concrete Tile Cleaning
- Path and Driveway Sealing
- Fencing & Retaining Walls
- Patios & Balconies
- Pavers Cleaning
- House Washing and Wash Downs
- Exposed Aggregate
- Bluestone Cleaning
- Slate Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Bathroom & Toilet Pressure Washing
- Tiled Floors and Timber Decks
- Tennis & Basketball Courts
- Schools and Shopping Centres
- All Exterior Cleaning
Why Choose Us
- Premium Quality Service
- Highly Reputable Company
- Public Liability Insurance -$20,000,000
- Affordable Price
- Provides Free Quotes
Pressure Cleaning Costs
Minimum charge $119
Price per square metre m2 .
- Up to 25 m2 – $6 per m2
- 25 to 50 m2 – $5.50 per m2
- 50 to 100 m2 – $5 per m2
- Over 100 m2 – $5 per m2
- Inner City Melbourne CBD
- Northern Melbourne Suburbs
- Melbourne Western Suburbs
- Eastern Melbourne Suburbs
- Mornington Peninsula
Talk to us today and get your free quote.
We’ll get your exterior surfaces looking just like new.
Phone now 03 8595 9900.