Quality Rug Cleaning Melbourne
Wool, Cotton & Handmade Rugs Cleaned and Protected
Do your rugs need cleaning? We can restore and clean all types of rugs. Our affordable rug cleaning service is available throughout Melbourne.
We love cleaning rugs. We have been speciality rug cleaning for over 10 years. In that time we’ve learnt the best ways to clean rugs. Whether you need us to come to you and clean at your home or pickup and take to the factory, we can do it all. From small to large we see them in all shapes and sizes. Our service is supported by the best technicians in the business. Full trained with an expert eye for detail. Let our team of expert carpet cleaners clean and restore your dirty rug to its former glory. We’ll also ensure to remove all alergens and dust mites. You won’t be disappointed with our service, that’s part of our 100% guarantee.
We clean all types of rugs. These include Persian, Tailor made, Chinese, Moroccan, shag, Turkish and Oriental. All you have to do is choose the service best suited to your requirments. Either at your premises or offsite in our factory.
It is important to have your rug professionally cleaned. Here why:
- Keeping your rug in good condition can help prevent mold growth.
- Enhancing the look of your home.
- Your rug will last longer.
- Cost savings can be realized in the long-run.
- Dust mites can be eliminated.
Types Of Rugs We Clean
Identifying different styles may not be easy. But not to worry, we have compiled a list of different types for easy identification.
- Wool rugs
- Silk rugs
- Cotton rugs
- Jute and Bamboo rugs
- Polypropylene rugs
- Microfiber rugs
Home Rug Cleaning (Onsite)
This service is for general rug cleaning. Steam or dry method at your premises. For stubborn stains and delicate rugs we recoomend taking it to the factory.
Factory Rug Cleaning
This is a very thorough method and is recommended for heavily soiled. It’s also the recommended process for delicate rugs such as oriental, animal hide and silk.
- Consult – We consult with your during he booking to determine the best method to use.
- Pick-up – We pick up from your home or workplace and deliver to our factory.
- Cleaning – See the 8 Step Process below.
- Return – Upon final inspection the rug will be delivered back to you within 7 days.
- Pre Inspection – Analyse and inspect to determine the type of fabric and whether the colours will hold fast.
- Vibratation – Dust and vibrate the rugs to remove excess soil and dirt.
- Pre-Treatments – Test and pre treat stubborn stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Pre-Spray – Using a water based bio degradable solution which is close to a neutral ph. base.
- Rotary Shampoo – Hand rotary shampoo to systematically buff the fibers.
- Rinsing – Cold water jets wash away excess shampoo.
- Drying and De-Humidifying – A temperature controlled drying room dries the rug before being moisture tested.
- Final Inspection and Delivery – Finally it is groomed (includes hand cleaning rug fringes) before being delivered back to you.
Our services are applicable for residential and commercial use, and include:
- Hot Water Extraction or Low Moisture Techniques
- Jet vacuuming
- Factory Wash
- Removal of dirt, allergens and grit.
- Conditioner with a unique formulation.
- Careful hand-washing of delicate areas.
- Remediation of mould.
- Deep washing
- Removing stains and odors.
- Domestic Upholstery Cleaning services
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How often should a rug be cleaned?
It is recommended that you get your rug professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Why is it important to clean rugs?
It helps maintain the look and feel of your rug and also keep it free from dust mites, allergens, and other contaminants. If you have pets or if you suffer from allergies, it is important to clean your rug more often as pet hair and dander can accumulate in the fibers of the rug.
How much does cleaning cost?
Prices start from $99. For a free quote please call us today.
- Melbourne CBD & Inner City
- Western Melbourne
- Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
- Northern Suburbs Melbourne
- Melbourne Bayside Areas
Give us a call today and chat to one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Guaranteed Pick Up & Delivery Service – 7 Day Turnaround.
Call today to book your service on: 03 8595 9900.