Affordable Rug Cleaning Melbourne
Wool, Cotton & Handmade Rugs Cleaned and Protected
We love cleaning rugs. We have been speciality rug cleaning for over 10 years. In that time we’ve learnt the best ways to clean rugs. Whether you need us to come to you and clean at your home or pickup and take to the factory, we can do it all. From small to large we see them in all shapes and sizes. Our rug cleaning Melbourne services are supported by the best technicians in the business. Full trained with an expert eye for detail. Its all you need in a rug cleaner. Let us clean and restore your dirty rug to its former glory. We’ll also ensure to remove all alergens and dust mites. You won’t be dissappointed, thats part of our 100% gaurantee.
We clean all types of rugs. These include Persian rugs, Tailor made rugs, Chinese rugs, Moroccan rugs, shag rugs, Turkish rugs and Oriental rugs. All you have to do is choose the service best suited to your requirments. Either at your premises or offsite in our factory.
Home Cleaning (Onsite)
This service is for general rug cleaning. Steam or dry cleaning at your premises. For stubborn stains and delicate rugs we recoomend taking it to the factory.
This is a very thorough method and is recommended for heavily soiled. It’s also the recommended method for delicate rugs such as oriental, animal hide and silk.
- Consult – We consult with your during he booking to determine the best method for your rugs.
- Pick-up – We pick up from your home or workplace and deliver to our factory.
- Cleaning Process – See the 8 Step Cleaning Process below.
- Return – Upon final inspection the rug will be delivered back to you within 7 days.
- Pre Inspection – Analyse and inspect to determine the type of fabric and whether the colours will hold fast.
- Vibratation – Dust and vibrate the rugs to remove excess soil and dirt.
- Pre-Treatments – Test and pre treat stubbon stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Pre-Spray – Using a water based bio degradable solution which is close to a neautral ph base.
- Rotary Shampoo – Hand rotary shampoo to systematically buff the fibres.
- Rinsing – Cold water jets wash away excess shampoo.
- Drying and De-Humidifying – A temperature controlled drying room dries the rugs before being moisture tested.
- Final Inspection and Delivery – Finally it is groomed (includes hand cleaning rug fringes) before being delivered back to you.
- Rug Washing
- Deep Hand Washing for Delicates
- Jet Vacuuming & Extraction
- Dirt, Allergens, Grit & grime removal
- Rug Protection
- Deodorising & Urine Treatments
- Rug Padding (Backing)
- Hand Made Rugs Repaired
- Wool, Cotton, Jute, Persian, Oriental, Silk, Shag Pile & Vintage Rugs
- Water Damage Repair and Mold Remediation
- Moth Treatments
Why Choose Us
- Professionally Fully Trained Technicians
- $20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- Courteous and Friendly
- Reliable and Trustworthy – We Turn Up On Time – Or advise of our delay via sms or phone
- Competitive Pricing
- No Obligation Free Quotes
- Pickup & Delivery
- Melbourne CBD & Inner City
- Western & Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
- Northern Suburbs Melbourne
- Bayside Areas
Give us a call today and chat to one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives.
Guaranteed Pick Up & Delivery Service – 7 Day Turnaround.
Call today to make a booking on: 03 8595 9900