Welcome to NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
Affordable Carpet Cleaners – Houses and Apartments from $99
NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne offer trained and experienced contractors throughout the CBD and all surrounding areas. From carpet protection, stain removal or need carpets cleaned in a large office, we have the cleaning team to get the job done right. We structure our prices so they are affordable and cost effective.
Have your carpets been soiled by food or wine or some other immovable stains? Are you concerned about the effect that your dirty rugs and carpets may be having on the health of your family or office workers? Are you worried about the bad impression your dirty floors may give to visitors or clients? Worry no more and let our carpet cleaning professionals take care of everything.
Your carpet flooring, furniture and mattresses can be exposed to all kinds of potentially unhealthy substances and stains. Whether it’s soiling by babies and pets, accidental spills of dangerous substances, dust mite infestations or food & wine stains, our carpet cleaning team can help. The result is a very unhealthy environment, in which dust mites and other microscopic organisms (germs & bacteria) thrive. This will be particularly harmful to asthma and allergy sufferers as well as young babies and the elderly. Although you can use your own vacuum cleaner and other DIY methods, for best results it is recommended to hire a professional. We have the experience and expertise to deliver optimal results every time.
Who We Are
The crew at NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne is made up of friendly customer service staff and professional contractors. We have more than 10 years’ experience in cleaning carpets, drapes & fabrics and upholstery in homes, offices and commercial buildings. Our friendly, expert staff will promptly deal with your worst nightmares, efficiently and at an affordable price. You will be amazed how much cleaner your floors, rugs and furniture will come up after our team have finished. Wine, food and other stains that you thought were there forever will disappear like magic. Contact the Melbourne carpet cleaning professionals for results that will amaze you.
The Cleaning Process
Below is a guide on a full priced carpet cleaning procedure. Budget or discounted cleans may not include all of the below process.
1 – Prepare Room & Pre-Inspection
First we will move furniture and perform a visual pre-inspection of the carpet. Stains and marks will be identified and evaluated.
2 – Pre-Vacuum
Carpet will be pre vacuumed to remove lose dirt and debris from the surface. This also loosens carpet fibers.
3 – Stain Treatment & Spot Clean
Pre spraying stained areas using powerful stain removers.
4 – Rotary Agitation
Using a rotary brush to loosen soil.
5 – Steam or Dry Clean
Your choice of steam using hot water extraction or dry cleaning for a faster drying time.
6 – Deodorise, Sanitise and Condition
In house products to make your floors smelling clean and fresh. Sanitiser removes odour and kills fungi or bacteria. Great for removing nasty allergens.
7 – Grooming
Helps to reset the carpet pile and promotes faster drying.
8 – Final Inspection
Finally the technician will inspect the rooms with you and discuss your feedback on the results. Any issues will be fixed onsite for a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
For a thorough deep cleaning of your carpet fibres, steam cleaning may be suitable for you. Steam uses hot water which is sprayed over the carpet along with a chemical solution. The water is then vacuumed (extracted) up along with the dirt. This if also referred to as hot water extraction. Although steam cleaning is very effective it usually takes between 2 and 4 hours to dry. If you need to walk on the floors immediately the dry cleaning method may be suitable for you. It is important to note that some fibres are not suited for a steam clean. You can ask your technician which is the best choice for you.
Carpet Dry Cleaning
If you need a faster drying time then dry carpet cleaning is the right choice. This method involves the use of a specialized machine that uses very low moisture. It is becoming increasingly popular for families and business owners who require the use of the floors straight after the cleaning has commenced. If the areas are soiled or have stains, we will treat the areas with pre-treatments. To find out more about these cleaning techniques and which is best for you, ask our professionals during your call.
Cleaning your upholstery is a great way to bring your furniture back to life. We use the latest techniques to ensure all dirt, grime and mould is removed from any style of furniture. Whether the fabric is polyester, wool, nylon or leather, we have a treatment solution for all fabrics. The process is done in 4 simple steps. First we will vacuum to remove any loose dirt and debris. Second we will perform a colourfast test to determine which solution to use. Third we will start the procedure and which much like a hot water extraction method. Finally we will perform a post-inspection to ensure we have achieved optimal results.
High Pressure Cleaning
If you have floor tiles we can use our high pressure cleaning equipment to thoroughly clean and restore. Tile and grout cleaning removes dirt and grime, mould and other debris that can leave a mess. We can bring your old tiled areas looking brand new again. The results speak for themselves. I you would like to enquire about our tile packages get in touch today.
FREE – Included with every clean we offer a complete vacuum and pre-stain treatment free of charge. Call us today to make your booking and grab the offer.
Our expert cleaners can offer a wide range of additional services for your home or office, including:
- Steam and dry cleaning for homes, offices, and commercial buildings. (Shops, shopping centres, hotels, hospitals, restaurants etc.)
- Rugs and mattresses.
- Carpet stain removal.
- Upholstery and leather.
- Drapes and blind cleaning.
- Tile and grout cleaning.
- Flood damage restoration.
- Special services, such as protective finishes and mould & mildew removal.
Why Choose Us
- All our carpet cleaners have extensive experience
- Fully Insured with a $10 million dollar Public Liability Insurance Policy
- All our cleaning products and solutions are all child-friendly, pet-friendly and non-toxic.
- We are fully insured, and properly licensed to do all our cleaning work.
- All our staff are thoroughly vetted for honesty (police checks), health and competency.
- Our work comes with a 100% guarantee. We will redo the cleaning if you are not completely satisfied.
- Our prices are competitive and highly affordable.
What We Do
This is what we can do for you.
- We can steam clean and dry for use the same day; or we can shampoo them and leave them with a fragrant smell. If you prefer, we can dry clean them. Either way, we will leave them looking bright and clean with a fresh smell. We will discuss all the alternatives with you and agree the best way forward.
- We will remove the stains and all nasty smells from your carpets and furniture and leave them clean and smelling fresh and new. Our powerful detergents can remove the agents creating the bad smells and we will finish off with fragrant deodorisers.
- We will take down your curtains, collect your small rugs and mats and other easily moveable items. We will then deliver them all back to you looking and smelling like new
- When we have finished, we will clean up thoroughly and leave your premises looking spic and span.
Carpet Cleaning Costs
Offering the best cleaning deals Melbourne wide. All prices include GST.
- Single room $30 – $45.
- One bedroom apartment $80 – $99
- Two bedroom apartment $99 to $120.
- Three bedroom apartment $120 to $140.
- Two bedroom townhouse $120 – $140.
- Three bedroom townhouse $140 to $220.
- Four bedroom house – $160 – $240.
Pre-vacuuming incurs a $5 per room charge – depending on size.
- $25 – $60 Average size (Non specialty).
Upholstery – Per chair
- Fabric $10 to $40.
- Leather $30 to $50.
Latest Special: Free spot treatment (stain removal) and deodoriser to eliminate smells.
We have used your services for our restaurant for the last 2 years. Always very happy with the quality of the job, the carpets look fantastic. The technicians are polite and professional. Highly recommended.
Denny Singh – Richmond.
Love the clean carpets! Thank you so much, wonderful job, they look new.
Jenny Rafferty – Box Hill.
- Melbourne City and CBD – South Yarra, Prahran, Richmond, St Kilda, Hawthorne, Collingwood, Footscray, Fitzroy, Clifton Hill, Middle Park, Port Melbourne, Caulfield, Glen Huntly.
- Melbourne Eastern Suburbs – Box Hill, Mitcham, Ringwood, Heathmont, Croydon, Mooroolbark, Lilydale.
- Melbourne Western Suburbs – Altona, Spotswood, Sydenham, Deer Park, Williamstown, Wyndham Vale, Yarraville.
- Melbourne Northern and Southern Suburbs.
Request Your Quote
The team at NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne are totally dedicated to delivering a ‘No.1 service’ to all our customers. Phone today to get a quote or schedule your job.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you soon.