Carpet Cleaning – Mornington Peninsula
Professional Carpet Services that Fits Your Budget
Is your carpet needing cleaning or stain removal? At No1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne, we provide our service to residential homes and commercial properties. Aside from carpets, we also clean rugs, curtains & blinds, sofas, and mattresses.
Our team has gained knowledge and experience in being in the industry for over 10 years now. All our technicians are state licensed, certified, and bonded.
We care about our customers’ satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with how your carpets were cleaned, we will do a reclean, free of additional charges!
Why Choose Us
- Fully Licensed Carpet Cleaners
- IICRC-Certified Technicians
- $10M Public Liability Insurance
- Eco-Friendly Products and Solutions
- When You Call Us, We’ll Be There
- Hundreds of Satisfied Customers
- Friendly Customer Service
- Affordable Pricing for All Treatments & Services
- Obligation-Free Quotes
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Carpet Cleaning— Steam and Dry Mornington Peninsula
- Area Rug Cleaning Mornington Peninsula
- Upholstery Cleaning Services Mornington Peninsula
- Drapery & Curtains Mornington Peninsula
- Blinds— Roman, Roller, Venetian and Vertical Mornington Peninsula
- Pet Odor and Urine Removal Mornington Peninsula
- Spots and Stain Removal Mornington Peninsula
- Water Damage Mornington Peninsula
- Mattresses Mornington Peninsula
- Tile & Grout Cleaning Mornington Peninsula
About Mornington Peninsula
The Mornington Peninsula is located between 40-80 kilometres south of Melbourne CBD, in Victoria, Australia. The peninsula has a total land area of 72,328ha (723 Km2). As of 2019, it has an estimated population of 167,636, with a population density of 2.32 persons per hectare. It is bounded by Frankston City and the City of Casey in the north and Bass Strait in the south. Western Port bounds it in the east and Port Phillip Bay in its west. Much of the Mornington Peninsula has been allotted for agriculture and settlements but it is primarily a local tourist region. It is the only residential population that reaches 250,000 during the peak season. In fact, it is the most populous coastal holiday area in the entire state.
Major features of the peninsula include Mornington Peninsula National Park, Mount Eliza Regional Park, Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens, Enchanted Adventure Garden, Peninsula Hot Springs, Coolart Wetlands & Homestead, Mornington Racecourse, Devilbend Reservoir, The Mornington Peninsula Bay Trail, Two Bays Walking Track. The Peninsula has numerous nature conservation reserves, beaches, parks, golf courses, wineries, and vineyards.
Areas We Service
- Mornington Peninsula
- Our company services all suburbs & localities in the Mornington Peninsula: Arthurs Seat, Balnarring, Balnarring Beach, Baxter, Bittern, Blairgowrie, Boneo, Cape Schanck, Capel Sound, Crib Point, Dromana, Fingal, Flinders, Hastings, HMAS Cerberus, Main Ridge, McCrae, Merricks, Merricks Beach, Merricks North, Moorooduc, Mornington, Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Pearcedale (part), Point Leo, Portsea, Red Hill, Red Hill South, Rosebud, Rye, Safety Beach, Shoreham, Somers, Somerville, Sorrento, St Andrews Beach, Tootgarook, Tuerong, Tyabb
- Other suburbs located on the south of Melbourne
Are you ready to make your carpets clean and spotless again? Our technicians can have them looking their best in no time. Call us to get the job done. 03 8595 9900