Carpet Cleaning Mornington Peninsula
Professional Carpet Cleaners
Do you need steam carpet cleaning in Mornington Peninsula? At No1 Carpet Cleaning Mornington Peninsula, we provide expert cleaners for residential homes and commercial properties. We also clean rugs, curtains & blinds, sofas, and mattress cleaning.
With over 10 years of cleaning industry experience, we’re ready to give your property a fresh, clean look and feel. We also offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if you’re not happy we will re-clean for free.
Our latest special includes 2 bedrooms steam or dry cleaning from just $99.
To book simply call our friendly booking team today on 03 8595 9900.
Call us now to get a free quote.
The Importance Of Regular Carpet Cleaning
- Your carpets will look fresh and clean
- Extends the life of your carpet
- Eliminates Soiling
- Removes odors, dust, dirt, bacteria and Harmful Pollutants
- Improve the air quality for Asthma and Allergy Sufferers
- Reduces risk of allergens like dust mites
- Removes stains
- Eliminates mould growth
Our Steam Cleaning Process
Important: Please note the premium cleaning service will cost additional for vacuuming, rotary scrubbing, and sanitising.
- Inspection & Pre-Vacuum
- Pre Spray for Heavy Soiled areas
- Spot Treatments for Stubborn Stains
- Rotary Scrubbing to Loosen soil, dirt, and debris
- Hot Water Extraction (Steam Cleaning)
- Post inspection
- Free Deodorise & Sanitise
Why Choose Us
- 10+ Years of Carpet Cleaning Experience
- IICRC Certified Cleaning Technicians
- Truck Mounted Machines
- Public Liability Insurance Up To $20,000,000
- Especially Trained Carpet Cleaners
- Environmentally Friendly Products
- We Move Light Furniture Free!
- Professional Stain Removal
- Free Consult and Quotes
- Competitive & Affordable Pricing
- Complete and Lasting Deep Clean
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 7 Days A Week Including Weekends
- Same Day Service with Fast Turnaround Time
- Emergency Services on Weekends and After Hours
- Cash Payments Accepted
- Credit Cards & Bank Transfer
Our Cleaning Services
- Steam Cleaning Using Hot Water Extraction
- Dry Cleaning
- Domestic Houses and Apartments
- Commercial Carpet Cleaning – Offices and Hospitality
- Protect With Scotchgard Protection
- Flood Damage Restoration
- Rugs and Mats
- Oriental Rugs Cleaned
- Rug Wash
- Mattresses Cleaned
- Upholstery Cleaning – Sofas, Couches and Dining Chairs
- Tile & Grout Cleaned
- High Pressure Washing
- Pet Odor Removal
- Carpet Stain Removal
- Spot Treatments
- Bonnet Pad Cleaning
- Rotary Shampoo
- Bond / End of Lease Cleaner
- Windows, Curtains and Blinds
- Deodorizer & Sanitizing
- End of Lease Pest Control
- Flea Treatment
About Mornington Peninsula
The Mornington Peninsula is located between 40-80 kilometres south of Melbourne CBD, in Victoria, Australia. The peninsula has a total land area of 72,328ha (723 Km2). As of 2019, it has an estimated population of 167,636, with a population density of 2.32 persons per hectare. It is bounded by Frankston City and the City of Casey in the north and Bass Strait in the south. Western Port bounds it in the east and Port Phillip Bay in its west. Much of the Mornington Peninsula has been allotted for agriculture and settlements but it is primarily a local tourist region. It is the only residential population that reaches 250,000 during the peak season. In fact, it is the most populous coastal holiday area in the entire state.
Major features of the peninsula include Mornington Peninsula National Park, Mount Eliza Regional Park, Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens, Enchanted Adventure Garden, Peninsula Hot Springs, Coolart Wetlands & Homestead, Mornington Racecourse, Devilbend Reservoir, The Mornington Peninsula Bay Trail, Two Bays Walking Track. The Peninsula has numerous nature conservation reserves, beaches, parks, golf courses, wineries, and vineyards.
Areas We Service
Our company services all suburbs & localities in the Mornington Peninsula: Arthurs Seat, Balnarring, Balnarring Beach, Baxter, Bittern, Blairgowrie, Boneo, Cape Schanck, Capel Sound, Crib Point, Dromana, Fingal, Flinders, Hastings, HMAS Cerberus, Main Ridge, McCrae, Merricks, Merricks Beach, Merricks North, Moorooduc, Mornington, Mount Eliza, Mount Martha, Pearcedale (part), Point Leo, Portsea, Red Hill, Red Hill South, Rosebud, Rye, Safety Beach, Shoreham, Somers, Somerville, Sorrento, St Andrews Beach, Tootgarook, Tuerong, Tyabb
Other suburbs located on the south of Melbourne
Are you ready to make your carpets clean and spotless again?
Our cleaning technicians can have them looking their best in no time.
Call NO1 Carpet Cleaning now on 03 8595 9900