Carpet Dry Cleaning Melbourne
Low Moisture Dry Carpet Cleaning – It Dries Fast
If you need to walk on your carpets immediately after cleaning, dry carpet cleaning is the perfect choice. We use a proven carpet dry cleaning process that will leave your carpets looking sparkling clean and fresh. For superficial stains then dry cleaning is a great option. The job is done quickly with the minimum of disruption. Plus you can walk on your floors straight away.
The cleaning solutions are completely biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Perfect for families with children and pets.
Contact the professional dry carpet clenaing company in Melbourne today. We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Or your money back. That’s the NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne promise.
What is Dry Carpet Cleaning Melbourne?
Carpet dry cleaning requires the use of specific machines. These machines allow very low or no moisture which results in the removal of sand, stains, and dirt from the carpets.
Cleaning agents are applied then removed during cleaning, together with all of the dirt.
Why Use Dry Carpet Cleaning Melbourne?
Dry cleaning a carpet or rug is a great way to keep allergies at bay while also preserving the beauty of your carpet. Carpet dry cleaning is also very effective in removing dirt and debris that has become lodged in the carpet’s fibers. This method is also environmentally friendly.
Benefits of Carpet Dry Cleaning Melbourne
Dry carpet cleaning has various advantages. These benefits are listed below.
- Fast drying time – Your floors are only left mildly damp and will be completely dry within 1 hour. In most cases you can walk on them immediately.
- Cleaning is less intrusive. No water and long hoses.
- It saves time: Cleaning time is quicker, meaning less disruption
- Dry cleaning lasts longer: We use little water for this procedure so that we can leave your carpet structure unchanged, unlike steam cleaning which involves using water and repeated use of brush which can make the carpet fibres very soft.
- No Wet Smell: Dry cleaning doesn’t leave any detergent residue or musky smells
- Permanent stain removal: This method offers thorough carpet cleaning. The more stains, the more the volume of powder used until the stains disappear.
- Easier to clean: It is much easier to clean a carpet using this method than any other method. Dry cleaning doesn’t need any special skill. All you need is to know how to handle the machine and the right amount of chemicals to use as advised by the manufacture
However, it also has one major disadvantage, particularly if there are badly soiled or stained.
It is possible this method may not remove all the dirt and grime. Specially if it is deeply embedded in the carpets fibre. In this case steam carpet cleaning may be the better alternative.
Dry Cleaning Process
- Pre Inspection – A thorough inspection to identify bad stains.
- Pre Vacuum – Vacuum with industrial-strength vacuum cleaner to remove dry dirt & soil.
- Pre-Treat – Apply absorbent compound with solutions and stain removal fluids.
- Brushing – A mechanized brush is used to agitate the fibres, dissolving dirt and soil residue.
- Commercial Vacuum – Vacuuming the loose debris leaving your carpet clean and dry.
- Grooming – The final groom or ‘comb’ the carpet fibres to restore the pile to its original state.
- Protection – Option to apply a carpet protector to protect against a broad range of germs and bacteria.
Different Methods Used to Dry Clean Carpets
Dry Cleaning Compound
Spread the powder to the area that you want to clean and brush it in. Let the powder sit on the carpet for about 30 minutes, the longer the time, the more efficient it works. Vacuum thoroughly to remove as much powder as possible.
First vacuum to remove dirt and other debris and allow easy penetration of the encapsulate. The encapsulate is sometimes mixed with detergent depending on the instruction and then sprayed across the carpet. Leave in for a few minutes and then rub with a brush before vacuuming.
Baking Soda and Vinegar
Sprinkle baking soda on the carpet and slowly add vinegar to the vinegar to avoid soaking the area. Scrub the paste gently into the areas and leave to air dry overnight. Vacuum the paste to finish up the cleaning.
Great job! Fast and easy booking and they were dry in no time. Thank you so much.
Bev Sanderson – Camerwell.
Our neghbours used you last year and you were highly recommended. You certainly lived up to expectations as we are very happy with the results. The carpet looks amazing and all for a far price. Thanks again team!
Kirsty Lovell – Richmond.
The cleaners are very professional and reliable. They were friendly and did a great job with the cleaning. Thanks!
Kate Willow – Ringwood.
I have never seen my carpet look this clean before, definitely going to hire again. Thank you so much for a job well done.
Travis Brown St. Kilda.
I received very excellent service. The cleaner did an amazing job cleaning the carpet. He was very professional and smells fresh. Thanks!
Nigel Bus – Croydon.
An excellent job was done by the cleaners. All of my questions regarding carpet dry cleaning were explained well. My carpet looks as good as new. I would recommend this cleaner for any task you wish to award him, he was very professional. Good job I will definitely recommend.
Tim Oak – Richmond.
I enjoyed merely looking at the result of the carpet cleaning. My requirements were spelled out and my expectations were exceeded even to the tiniest detail. I was satisfied with the job the cleaner did. Great job!
Sally Cook Dandenong.
Standard bedroom sizes start at $33 (Lowset house). a three bedroom home is just $120.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Often Should I Clean My Carpets?
Many factors influence how often you should clean. They should be vacuumed at least twice a week and professionally cleaned at least once a year to ensure optimum care. You should clean more frequently if you have pets, children, or allergens.
How Do I Remove Pet Urine Odour from Carpets?
Place a moist cloth over the urine location and let it absorb the urine. After lifting the towel, pour a little amount of water on the stain and allow it to work through it for about a minute. You can use enzymatic cleaners to get rid of the compounds that cause odors and stains. It also serves as a reminder for the pet to urinate in the exact location.
How Long Will It Take For My Carpet To Dry Completely?
The short answer is immediately. That’s one of the major benefits of dry cleaning. It does not require drying time due to the use of a dry powder. In somes cases it might need another 30 – 60 minutes.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Dry Cleaning
- Dry Upholstery Cleaning
- Dry Curtains & Blinds Cleaning
Why Choose Us
- Professionally Trained Cleaners
- Friendly & Punctual Technicians
- IICRC Certified Carpet Cleaners in Australia
- $20,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- Cost Effective Prices
- No Obligation FREE Quotes
- Melbourne Inner City & CBD
- North Suburbs Melbourne
- West Suburbs Melbourne
- Eastern Suburbs
- Bayside Areas
Request A Quote
Phone today and talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives.
NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne are waiting for your call.
Phone: 03 9585 9900