Professional Carpet Dry Cleaning
Fast & Affordable Cleaning Method For Your Carpets
Thinking about dry cleaning your carpet? If your carpets need cleaning amd you want to use them straight away, dry carpet cleaning is the perfect choice. We use a proven carpet dry cleaning process that will leave your carpets looking sparkling clean and fresh. For superficial stains then dry cleaning is a great option. The job is done quickly with the minimum of disruption. Plus you can walk on your floors straight away. The clenaing solutions are completely bio-degrable and environmentally friendly. Perfect for families with children and pets.
Dry Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre Inspection – A thorough inspection to identify bad stains.
- Pre Vacuum – Vacuum with industrial-strength vacuum cleaner to remove dry dirt & soil.
- Pre-Treat – Apply absorbent compound with solutions and stain removal fluids.
- Brushing – A mechanized brush is used to agitate the carpet fibres, dissolving dirt and soil residue.
- Commercial Vacuum – Vacuuming the loose debris leaving your carpet clean and dry.
- Grooming – The final groom or ‘comb’ the carpet fibres to restore the pile to its original state.
- Protection – Option to apply a carpet protector to protect against a broad range of germs and bacteria.
Advantages of Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Fast drying time – You can walk on them immediately.
- Cleaning the carpet is less intrusive. No water and long hoses.
- Cleaning time is quicker, meaning less disruption
- Your floors are only left mildly damp and will be completely dry within 1 hour.
- Dry carpets cleaning doesn’t leave any detergent residue or ‘wet smell’.
However, it also has one major disadvantage, particularly if there are badly soiled or stained. It is possible thatthis method may not remove all the dirt and grime. Specially if it is deeply embedded in the carpets fibre. In this case, steam cleaning may be the better alternative.
Great job! Fast and easy booking and the carpet were dry in no time. Thank you so much.
Bev Sanderson – Camerwell
Our neghbours used you last yera and you were highly recommended. You certainly lived up to expectations as we are very happy with the results. The carpet looks amazing and all for a fari price. Thanks again team!
Kirsty Lovell – Richmond
Standard bedroom sizes start at $33 (Lowset house). a three bedroom home is just $120.
- Dry Carpet Cleaning
- Rug Dry Cleaning
- Dry Upholstery Cleaning
- Dry Curtains & Blinds Cleaning
Why Choose Us
- Professionally Trained
- Friendly & Punctual
- $10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- Cost Effective Prices
- No Obligation FREE Quotes
- Melbourne Inner City & CBD
- North Suburbs Melbourne
- West Suburbs Melbourne
- Eastern Suburbs
- Bayside Areas
Request A Quote
Phone today and talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable representatives.
Our team are waiting for your call.
Phone: 03 9585 9900