Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne
Clean, Restore & Protect Your Upholstery
We specialise in using proven upholstery cleaning techniques to help clean and protect your furniture. Whether your upholstery is at home or the office, we can help. From leather or fabric, indoor or outdoor, we havew the expertise to get the job done right. Our trained technicians service all of the Melbourne suburbs including the CBD, Eastern, Western and South East locations.
It is recommended that upholstery by professionally cleaned at least once a year. This will help to extend the life of the furniture as well as providing a clean and healthy environment. It will also look and smell like new after we have been to work on it. Dirty fabric contains germs, fungi, bacteria and other harmful microbes which can create health problems for your family or workers. We use the latest professional cleaning equipment. Being environmentally concious our cleaning solutions are non-toxic and will not harm the environment, children or pets. This gives you complete peace of mind.
NO1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne can also clean all your commercial upholstery. This includes office chairs, hotel sofa or lounge chairs, sofas, cinema seats and bus seats.
Did you know? Leather furniture will last up to four times as long as fabric if properly cared for. It will also help prevent cracking and fading.
Our Cleaning Process
- Pre-inspection – to establish the type of fabric. This ensures we use the correct cleaning solutions that will not damage the material.
- Colour Fast Test – A colour-fast test to ensure the colours won’t bleed or run.
- Pre Spray – Apply a special furniture pre-spray which will break down and dissolve the dirt and grime and kill all the germs and bacteria.
- Stain Removal – Spotr treat deeply embedded stains.
- Steam Or Dry Cleaning – Use a Hot Water Extraction machine (or dry cleaning) to wash the fabric and extract all the soil and dirt.
- Protection – Apply a protective solution to the upholstery to protect the fabric and prevent future soiling.
- Leather Treatement – If you have a leather sofa we apply a specilised leather-cleaning solution. This is wiped with a soft cloth and finish by applying a special moisturising solution. It is then hand polished to give the leather a freshly cleaned appearance.
- Final Inspection – Post inspect to ensure all stains removed.
Upholstery Cleaning Advantages
- Regular cleaning maintains the condition
- Enhance life of upholstery
- Effectively cleans blood stains, wine stains, coffee stains.
- Sanitisation helps remove allergens, germs, bacteria an dust mites. Important for children with allergies
Three seater sofas start from $99. Leather lounges start from $199.
Our lounge looks like new! We couldnt believe the difference a clean would make. Although it has been about 5 years since we bought it. Guess we were overdue! Thank you to all your team, it was a great experience from start to finish. 5 Stars.
Adam Weston – Ringwood
Our leather sofa came up fantastic guys. You rock! Awesome job and will be booking again.
Graeme Gooding – South Yarra
- All Leather Furniture
- All Fabric Upholstery on Sofas, Dining Chairs, Ottomans, Lounges
- Upholstery Protection
- All Upholstery Cleaned & Restored
- Deodorising and Santising
- Steam & Dry Cleaning Methods Available. Just ask during your booking
Why Choose Us
- 10 Years experience
- Expert Technicians With Professional Training
- Professional, Friendly & Reliable
- Public Liability Insured – $20 Million Cover
- Affordable Prices – Seniors Discounts Available
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
- FREE Quotes
- Melbourne CBD & Inner City
- Northern Suburbs & Western Suburbs Melbourne
- Eastern Suburbs
- Melbourne Bayside
- Mornington Peninsula
Get Your Quote
All work is guaranteed, so call one of our friendly cleaners at NO1 Carpet Cleaning today and obtain a free quote.
We are confident that you will find our prices competitive and affordable.