Professional Carpet Steam Cleaning
The Affordable Steam Cleaning Experts
No1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne have over ten years’ experience in steam cleaning homes and commercial buildings in the Metropolitan area. Our proven carpet steam cleaning processes will remove all the dirt and grime that is embedded deeply in the carpet fibres. Leaving them completely clean and smelling as fresh as a daisy.
The water temperature is always kept lower than boiling point for carpet steam cleaning as boiling water can damage or shrink man-made fibres. So the process is more properly known as Hot Water Extraction (HWE). For large offices, commercial complexes, or any building without power, we use truck-mounted HWE equipment with long hoses. For homes with power and for small offices and commercial areas, we use portable units that can be connected to an internal electrical outlet. The steam cleaning, or HWE process, is as follows:
Determining the extent of the stains and soiling.
- Pre-condition by spraying special cleaning solutions into the fibres. Alkaline based detergents are sprayed onto synthetic fibres and acid-based detergents onto woolen fibres.
- Carry out the spot removal of stains.
- Dislodge the deeply ingrained dirt using an electric rotary agitator.
- Commence the Hot Water Extraction by spraying very hot, pressurized, chemically treated water onto the surface, while at the same time vacuuming it out. This will remove all the dirt, loosened muck, dissolved soil, etc.
- Carry out a ‘final rinse’ with a deodoriser.
- Groom or ‘comb’ the fibres to restore the pile to its original state.
Steam Cleaning is the most powerful and effective way of cleaning a badly soiled floors. It offers a deeper clean and uses more water than any other method.
Drying time varies according to the ventilation, air conditioning etc. but is usually around 4-6 hours. However, most floors can be walked on straight away, provided the shoes are clean.
No1 Carpet Cleaning Melbourne always uses the latest hot water extraction equipment and techniques to ‘steam clean’ your carpets. We only use eco-friendly cleaning products, which are largely biodegradable.
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Steam Rug Cleaning
- Steam Curtains & Blinds Cleaning
Why Choose Us
- Trained and Professional
- Friendly & Reliable
- Public Liability Insurance – $10,000,000
- Affordable Prices
- FREE Quotes
- Melbourne CBD
- Melbourne North
- Melbourne West
- Melbourne East
- Bayside Melbourne
Get Your Quote
Call our friendly and knowledgeable cleaning staff today for a free consultation with no obligations. We are confident that you will find our prices highly competitive and affordable.